New Jersey casinos – your unforgettable gambling experience
New Jersey has a long history of gambling since it became legalized in the second half of 1970s. It includes the boom in the casino industry in 2006 and unfortunate following recession and reduction of working casinos. Atlantic City became the home to all the casino facilities and resorts and gained world-wide popularity as the casino hub.
On 2019, Atlantic City has nine working and world-famous casinos. Each of them welcomes their visitors at the ground-based facilities as well as at online casino websites.
Types of New Jersey casinos games
New Jersey casinos offer various games from slot machines to poker, so that anyone could find something to enjoy. It includes:
- video and reel slots from 1 cent to 100 dollars;
- video poker and electronic table games;
- most famous table games such as Blackjack, Pai Gow, Craps, Three Card Poker and Roulette;
- poker rooms.
All casinos also conduct tournaments on different games inviting casino stars.
Best casinos in New Jersey
Atlantic City casinos are not just casinos, they became the full resort that besides the gaming itself offers luxury hotel accommodation, multiple restaurants with exquisite cuisine and a lot of concerts, exhibitions and other entertainment events. It is really hard to choose which of these resorts in Atlantic City to visit first. So here is the list of top-5 casinos based on visitors’ reviews:
- Borgata Casino – the luxury Marina District resort and the flag of New Jersey casinos with the largest poker room in Atlantic City. It has 180 table games along with slots and electronic video poker;
- Hard Rock Casino – fully renewed after Trump Taj Mahal and located on Boardwalk, it offers 120 table games, the latest slot machines and many more entertainment alternatives;
- Caesars Atlantic City Casino – the middle-tier upscale Boardwalk resort resembling the LA Caesars Palace, which offers over 100 table games and electronic games;
- Tropicana Casino – the old-school resort on Boardwalk that offers different sections for table games, slot machine and video poker;
- Golden Nugget Casino – the upscale boutique resort landed in the Marina District, which offers great casino diversity. It has 78 table games and several video poker variants that are unique to this casino.
Basically, all nine Atlantic City casinos are fully equipped and will definitely give their visitor comfort and fun they are looking for.
Best New Jersey casinos represented online
In this one of two states in the country that provide online gambling legally, New Jersey online casinos have the land-based partner guaranteeing their fairness. Here is the list of the best websites of online gambling:
- Tropicana Atlantic City
- Golden Nugget
- Virgin Casino
The websites have all the casino games that can be found on the market.